- Entry level architecture or landscape architecture individual currently enrolled, or graduated, from an undergraduate design program. Accredited NAAB, LAAB, or CIDA program preferred.
- Completed at least 2 years of study in University
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Revit, SketchUp, Autodesk Suite, and Photoshop
- Performs work under the direct supervision of an experienced Architect or Designer
- Exhibits a working knowledge of drafting fundamentals, dimensioning practices, and 3d visualization.
- Interprets and documents designs and technical solutions
- Inquisitive and eager to learn; takes initiative to ask questions
- Self-starter who takes direction and feedback, and has a solutions-based approach to problem solving
- Represents the firm in a professional manner
- Applies a great attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks
- Provide support for Architects, Designers, Landscape Architects & Administration as needed
- CAD and Revit drafting, primarily of construction documents
- Sketchup modeling
- Interpret and implement redlines (models, drawings, documents)
- Delivery of city forms, material gathering / material sample boards, scanning documents, transmittals
- As-Built measuring and photos on the jobsite
ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Daily attendance for a typical workday and accurate recording of time
- Essential for the effective performance in this role and the successful operation of the firm’s business, the individual must be able to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and constructively in English with NSPJ employees, consultants, and clients in order to convey and understand details relating to projects and other business related items.
- Able to work cooperatively with co-workers and teams through all stages of design and construction
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines
- Knowledge and daily use of computers and the computer programs used in the office for job description
- Ability to work at a desk throughout the work day; adjustable (sit or stand) desks are standard
- Must be able to see, interpret, and analyze data in color on computer screens/programs and paper
- Performs effectively under conditions of high stress and pressure
**The above lists are not necessarily exhaustive and may be supplemented or revised by NSPJ, at its sole discretion.