At NSPJ we believe in collaboration as a driver of individual and firm success. The best initiatives at NSPJ have originated from our staff and been refined by fellow co-workers with the same desire for growth and improvement in oneself and the firm. This drive to improve translates to the design process and the spaces we help create for our clients, while enriching our communities. If you are interested in advancing your design knowledge, enhancing your technical skills, and aiding in the development of your peers, please apply to join our team!
ARCHITECTURE and LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE POSITIONS:
Click on any of the position names below for the detailed job description. Don’t see a job that fits? Help us design a position for you by submitting your resume and portfolio now!
- Designer I, Designer II, Designer III, Sr. Designer
- Architect I, Architect II, Architect III, Sr. Architect
- Project Lead, Sr. Project Lead
- Project Manager, Sr. Project Manager
- Jr. Specifications Writer, Specifications Writer, Sr. Specification Writer
NSPJ offers a competitive compensation package beyond base salary which includes:
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO 4 weeks annually, prorated for the first year)
- FSA and HRA plans
- Vision, Dental, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurances
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Identity Protection
- 3% Safe Harbor contribution into one of our retirement plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Compensatory Time for salaried employees
- Flexibility to work from home one day a week
JOIN THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY OF DESIGN PROFESSIONALS TODAY!
Please submit an electronic file (preferred) of your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
You may also submit by mail or hand deliver to:
NSPJ Architects, P.A.
3515 W. 75th Street, Suite 201
Prairie Village, KS 66208
NSPJ is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s citizenship status, age, race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, national origin or ancestry, veteran service or status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.