- Entry level architecture or landscape architecture student currently enrolled, or recently graduated, from an undergraduate design program. Accredited NAAB, LAAB, or CIDA program preferred.
- Completed at least 2 years of study in University
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Revit, SketchUp, Autodesk Suite, and Photoshop
- Performs work under the direct supervision of an experienced Architect or Designer
- Exhibits a working knowledge of drafting fundamentals, dimensioning practices, and 3d visualization.
- Interprets and documents designs and technical solutions
- Inquisitive and eager to learn; takes initiative to ask questions
- Self-starter who takes direction and feedback, and has a solutions-based approach to problem solving
- Represents the firm in a professional manner
- Applies a great attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks
- Provide support for Architects, Designers, Landscape Architects & Administration as needed
- CAD and Revit drafting, primarily of construction documents
- Sketchup modeling
- Interpret and implement redlines (models, drawings, documents)
- Delivery of city forms, material gathering / material sample boards, scanning documents, transmittals
- As-Built measuring and photos on the jobsite
- Essential for the effective performance in this role and the successful operation of the firm’s business, the individual must be able to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and constructively in English with NSPJ employees, consultants, and clients in order to convey and understand details relating to projects and other business-related items.
ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
For a look at our 2019 & 2020 Student Intern program, please read our blog posts here:
NSPJ’s Inaugural Internship Program Part I
NSPJ’s Architecture Internship Program Part II
Our Second Summer of the Student Internship Program
To submit your resume and portfolio, please contact Careers. Electronic submission is preferred: email@example.com. You may also submit by mail or hand delivery to:
NSPJ Architects, P.A.
3515 W. 75th Street, Suite 201
Prairie Village, KS 66208